Thank you for your partnership with us in two weeks of training for Arab World Christians. I have never seen so many victories among so many leaders in my life. All glory to Christ!
By the grace of Christ, we trained 153 pastor-leaders from 12 nations who oversee 513 churches and 3,107 house churches who anticipate starting 5,642 upper room prayer gatherings within the next month. But these statistics only tell part of the story.
- Every leader we served is part of the persecuted church.
- Many have already spent time in prison; one man watched his mother killed right in front of his eyes less than two years ago.
- One leader returned to his nation (for security reasons we cannot mention specific nations) where he already started 19 Revival Prayer Groups in his city. In the next few months, he intends to go to every major city in his country to share the same teaching he received.
- The van driver who drove us during the week prayed to receive Christ two hours into our road trip.
- The majority of leaders we trained told us that the evangelical churches all across their nation had been fasting and praying for revival over the past four months. They all told us that we are an answer to their prayers for revival—God will use the training we gave as a catalyst for revival.
We are planning to return to this undisclosed area at least two times over the next 12 months to further train these world-changers who will train others and ready the church for the return of Christ.
Thank you for standing with us. Thank you for praying. Thank you for giving financially to make this possible. Thank you for standing with us as we mobilize the church to reach the final unreached people on earth.