Blessings and greetings from all pastors and leaders living in different areas of Pakistan. We salute you for making us part of the College of Prayer. As we told you, the College of Prayer is making great changes in leaders' lifestyles and their relationship with God. Through the College of Prayer we are able to understand the Father’s love, which is now flowing to other people and churches.
We have completed the College of Prayer 1st book, Lord, Teach Us to Pray, in 20 churches. Almost 300 church members are attending the College of Prayer regularly and have finished the first year. But this is not only about completing the curriculum. This has been a life-changing experience through the fire of the Holy Spirit .
We have received many testimonies from people, who have told us:
- Family relationships restored through forgiveness.
- Family love started because of receiving the Father’s love.
- Their prayerlessness is finished. Revival has come into families and churches.
- Pastors told their churches to get revived through the College of Prayer. Some pastors told us that they were a dead church, but now they are burning under the fire of the Holy Spirit.
- Many people received the Holy Spirit for the first time.
- Many people have heard the voice of God for the first time.
- Young girls and boys have heard the voice of God.
- Pastors have been set free from adultery.
- The way of prayer is changing many and understanding of God's love has changed us.
We are teaching and leading almost 60-70 different churches in the College of Prayer and are grateful for your help and support and contribution for changing our nation!