The College of Prayer MissionOur mission is to mentor, train and equip Christian leaders to reach a lost world through a revived church — both inside and outside the walls. We build "upper room environments" where believers can have a fresh encounter with God.
COP Promo Video
How We Accomplish Our MissionWe own no buildings and pay no salaries; we train leaders. We establish COP campuses where our Bible curriculum of kingdom-advancing principles is taught for three years.
What's the Investment?Because we do not pay for salaries and buildings, an unusually high percentage of gifts go directly to scholarship pastors and Christian leaders at our international campuses.
- $5,000 — Partial Partnership (scholarship for more than 100 Christian leaders)
- $15,000 — Full Partnership (sponsors an entire COP module)
- $50,000 — Continental Partnership (sponsors all COP campuses on a continent)
What's the Return?Your investment provides the following returns:
- Stimulate revival and advance Christ's kingdom among unreached people groups.
- Lead pastors and Christian leaders to a fresh encounter with God.
- Strong Biblical curriculum that can be taught in local churches and workplaces.
- Establish a COP campus that will train leaders for years to come.
Join a Winning TeamThe COP was established as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation in 1993 with both a Managing Leadership Team and a Board of Directors. Currently we have over 65 campuses worldwide, and expect to have close to 100 by the end of 2011. You can see the exponential growth we are now experiencing.
- Pray. Ask God how He can use your gifts and talents in training leaders through the College of Prayer. The man who had received the five talents brought the other five... "Master, I have gained five more." His master replied, "Well done good and faithful servant." Matthew 25:20-21
- Attend. We would love for you to attend a COP module here in the US. You can register online.
- Invest. There is an open door of opportunity for you to join with us to transform a nation. Select the financial level of Strategic Partnership. you would like to establish. Plan to visit one of our international COP campuses this year to see firsthand the high return on your investment.
- Network. Meet with other business leaders who might also be interested in establishing a Strategic Partnership. Contact us today at today.
- Travel. Visit with us. Teams are facilitating COP campuses every month. We would love to have you join one of these teams.