Welcome to the Niger Campus
Two New Campuses in NigerAs of September 7, 2009, officers of the College of Prayer in Niamey met for a working session. These kinds of meetings are held once every month, every Monday before the prayer meeting of all members to assess the activities of the previous meeting and prepare the next meeting. At the end of this meeting it was decided that a new College of Prayer campus will be located in Makalondi, a town about 95 km from Niamey to the east in the Republic of Niger.
Joy Freeman, in charge of enrollment for the Niamey campus of the College of Prayer, will be mobilizing Christians from different churches in Makalondi for a meeting to start. On Sunday, September 27, the members of the Niamey campus made a working visit to Makalondi to implement the decision to begin a campus there. To read the full report, click here.
In the picture, Dr. Fred Hartley is standing with COP Niamey Campus President, Willy Muyabwa (on right) and COP Dean, Salomon Adahou (on left).
Please prayer for the following:
- That God would reveal Himself to us during this time of prayer before the summit in Makalondi; may the Holy Spirit direct us in the right choice of leaders.
- That God would create the passion for prayer in the hearts of brothers and sisters of different churches in Makalondi.
- That God would give much wisdom in appointing the President of the COP in Togo.
- That God would provide the necessary funds for the trip to Togo.
- May God grant wisdom and profound unity to the members of COP in Niamey, to fight successfully for the implementation of COP in Niger and elsewhere in the world.
Contacts for the Niger Campus:Rev. Bill Trinidad | Regional Director - BillTrinidad@collegeofprayer.org
Pastor Salomon Adahou - firstname.lastname@example.org
Willy Lumaliza Muyabwa - email@example.com
Campuses: Niamey, Maradi, and Makalondi