Africa Gets Ready for SummitThe first annual African Prayer Summit will be taking place in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire July 21-25. We praise God for His provision to bring 75 leaders from 16 countries of Africa together to be trained and empowered to plant new campuses of the College of Prayer in every country in Africa. We count on you to pray for protection from the enemy, direction from the Holy Spirit and the revelation of Christ. In addition we've been asked to pray for some specifics:
- That the customs officers will not hassle the delegates and the USA team.
- That the incredible rains we are having will not render the FATEAC road impassable (19 died due to floods and collapsing houses in Abidjan last weekend).
- That the rains will not make it impossible to hear during the meetings.
- That the electricity and water will not be cut during the conference.
- That the delegates will remain healthy (malaria and typhoid are prevalent).
Following the African Prayer Summit there will be a module of the College of Prayer in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire on July 26-29. The very first College of Prayer in Africa began in Cote d'Ivoire eight years ago. The first COP was held prior to the civil war that brought bloodshed and upheaval throughout the country. The servant leadership team continued to schedule modules of the College of Prayer without outside leadership. They give God the glory for strengthening the churches and pastors through the College of Prayer during this strategic time. Please pray for the Holy Spirit to guide the leaders as they gather together and for God's presence to fill their meetings. Pray also for God's protection from the enemy as they seek to further the Kingdom of God in their country.
If you would like to donate towards these events, please click here.